Please note that Arapahoe Basin is closed starting March 15, 2020 for an undetermined amount of time. Our adult beginner lesson packages is the best way to unlock the mountain if you are new to skiing or snowboarding! Specifically designed for first and second time skiers. This lesson includes a half-day class lesson, a full-day all-mountain lift ticket and a sport rental package (including helmet). |
- Snowsports Season: November 16, 2019 - April 26, 2020
- Morning lessons from 9:55 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Afternoon lessons from 1:25 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- We recommend you check in at the Winter Sports Center no later than ONE HOUR PRIOR to your lesson. If you are not here on time, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Complete two lessons to qualify for:
- Two additional, FREE beginner lesson packages, including lift ticket + lesson + equipment rental
- A $100 A-Basin season pass
- Discounts on additional lessons and/or full-day equipment rentals
- Book your second lesson here
Getting Here and Parking
- Arapahoe Basin is located on the west side of Loveland Pass at 28194 US Highway 6, Dillon, CO 80435.
- Leave yourself plenty of time to get to the Basin and check in for your lesson!
- IMPORTANT: Please check road conditions, closures and traffic before you leave your house at COTrip.org. If Loveland Pass is closed due to adverse conditions, you may reach us via Exit 205 on I-70 (Silverthorne). Travel on US Highway 6 eastbound toward the town of Keystone. We are located five miles up the pass from Keystone. That part of the roadway remains open even when the rest of the pass is closed.
- All parking at Arapahoe Basin is FREE, except the Admin Lot; there are spaces for drop offs (15 minute parking) in the Admin Lot. Please note that it is possible for us to run out of parking spaces on busy weekends and holidays, so please plan to arrive early.
Class Lesson Cancellation Policies
- If you need to modify your reservation, please call Guest Services at 888-ARAPAHOE (888-272-7246) to speak with one of our representatives. Guest Services is open seven days a week during our regular winter ski season from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST.
- Lesson cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 per lesson.
- You may reschedule your lesson once free of charge. After your first reschedule, a fee of $25 will apply each time.
- No call, no shows are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given due to weather or road closures.