Have you already taken one beginner lesson package this season? Purchase this #2 product to unlock your two free lesson vouchers and to qualify you for an $100 season pass. This lesson includes a half-day class lesson, a full-day all-mountain lift ticket and a sport rental package (including helmet). |
- Snowsports Season: November 16, 2019 - April 26, 2020
- Morning lessons from 9:55 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Afternoon lessons from 1:25 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- We recommend you check in at the Winter Sports Center no later than ONE HOUR PRIOR to your lesson. If you are not here on time, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- After taking two beginner lessons, you qualify for two more half-day beginner lessons for FREE (includes rental equipment and a lift ticket)
- After you purchase the discounted season pass for only $100, you qualify for:
- unlimited half-day, on-mountain lessons for just $80 (includes rental equipment) for yourself
- unlimited full day sport ski or snowboard equipment rental packages for just $30 each day (for the passholder only)
Getting Here and Parking
- Arapahoe Basin is located on the west side of Loveland Pass at 28194 US Highway 6, Dillon, CO 80435.
- Leave yourself plenty of time to get to the Basin and check in for your lesson!
- IMPORTANT: Please check road conditions, closures and traffic before you leave your house at COTrip.org. If Loveland Pass is closed due to adverse conditions, you may reach us via Exit 205 on I-70 (Silverthorne). Travel on US Highway 6 eastbound toward the town of Keystone. We are located five miles up the pass from Keystone. That part of the roadway remains open even when the rest of the pass is closed.
- All parking at Arapahoe Basin is FREE, except the Admin Lot; there are spaces for drop offs (15 minute parking) in the Admin Lot. Please note that it is possible for us to run out of parking spaces on busy weekends and holidays, so please plan to arrive early.
Class Lesson Cancellation Policies
- If you need to modify your reservation, please call Guest Services at 888-ARAPAHOE (888-272-7246) to speak with one of our representatives. Guest Services is open seven days a week during our regular winter ski season from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST.
- Lesson cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 per lesson.
- You may reschedule your lesson once free of charge. After your first reschedule, a fee of $25 will apply each time.
- No call, no shows are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given due to weather or road closures.