Please note that Arapahoe Basin is closed starting March 15, 2020 for an undetermined amount of time. Unlimited, unrestricted skiing/riding at A-Basin for the entire 2019-20 and 2020-21 seasons. |
NO BLACKOUT DATES!Pass benefits:
Prices subject to change at any time. All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes. Visit the Pass Office to enroll.
- Three (3) ski days at Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico) during the 2019-20 season for adult, youth and child season passes. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply. See our Taos & Monarch page for details!
- Three (3) ski days at Monarch Mountain during the 2019-20 season for adult, youth and child season passes. See our Taos & Monarch page for details!
- FREE uphill access pass (must be renewed annually)
- Receive 8, single-day “Super Friend” lift tickets at $65 each for your best friends! (only applied to the adult passes)
- Unlimited $69 single-day lift tickets for friends and family during the 2019-20 season
- Purchase lift tickets at 18 Mountain Collective resorts at 50% off the window price.
- 50% off one half-day, morning lesson with the A-Basin Snowsports School (valid any day during the regular Snowsports season). Lesson discount is not valid on private lessons or multi-week snowsports programs. Must book lesson over the phone at 1-888-ARAPAHOE. One lesson per pass per season.
- 10% off Private Ski/Ride Lessons up to 4 people in the lesson (restrictions apply)
- 15% off food and beverage (excluding il Rifugio and special events)
- 15% off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports
- Unlimited discounted ski or snowboard tunes in the Crystal One Base 'n' Edge Tune Shop
Mailing your pass
: All Season Passes require a photo of the season pass holder. Arapahoe Basin cannot mail your season pass until you have a photo on file. You may upload or change your photo using your online account
. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for processing and delivery.Picking up your pass
: You may pick up your pass at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week. Please bring photo identification when you come to pick up your pass. If you purchased an age-restricted pass, i.e. youth or child, you must provide age verification.Join Snow Huggers Club!
Offset your ski season’s carbon emissions with a $10 donation to the Colorado Carbon Fund and support local environmental projects with a $20 donation to the High Country Conservation Center to get exclusive discounts at the mountain. Check out our Friends of the Environment
page for more information.