Unlimited, unrestricted skiing/riding at A-Basin for the entire 2020-21 season.
Please be prepared with photo ID as proof of age and your military service your first day at Arapahoe Basin; dependents also require military ID. |
NO BLACKOUT DATES!Pass benefits:
Prices subject to change at any time. All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes. Visit the Pass Office to enroll.
- Three (3) ski days at Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico) during the 2020-21 season for adult, youth and child season passes. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply. See our Taos page for details!
- Three (3) ski days at Monarch Mountain during the 2019-20 for adult, youth and child season passes. See our Monarch page for details!
- FREE uphill access pass
- Unlimited discounted single-day lift tickets for friends and family
- Purchase lift tickets at 18 Mountain Collective resorts at 50% off the window price.
- 50% off one half-day, morning lesson with the A-Basin Snowsports School (valid any day during the regular Snowsports season). Lesson discount is not valid on private lessons or multi-week snowsports programs. Must book lesson over the phone at 1-888-ARAPAHOE. One lesson per pass per season.
- 10% off Private Ski/Ride Lessons up to 4 people in the lesson (restrictions apply)
- 15% off food and beverage (excluding il Rifugio and special events)
- 15% off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports
- Unlimited discounted ski or snowboard tunes in the Crystal One Base 'n' Edge Tune Shop
Join Snow Huggers Club!
Offset your ski season’s carbon emissions with a $10 donation to the Colorado Carbon Fund and support local environmental projects with a $20 donation to the High Country Conservation Center to get exclusive discounts at the mountain. Click here for complete details.
Picking up your pass
: Please pick up your pass at the A-Basin Season Pass Office. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week after October 1, 2020. Please be prepared with photo ID as proof of age and your military service; dependents also require military ID.