Make your skiing reservation for Monday, June 1. Reservations open May 30 at 7:00 p.m. MDT. Only 2 reservations per transaction. |
Only certain pass and ticket holders are eligible to make reservations. Please make sure you have one of the following products before reserving your spot.
A-Basin products eligible: Season Pass, Midweek Pass, Military Pass, Senior Pass, 5 and Under Pass, 18/19-19/20 Double Down Pass, 19/20-20/21 Double Down Pass, College Pass, Any Day Pass (1-5 day), Comp non-transferable Pass, 4 Pack Tickets, Trade Tickets, Charitable Tickets
Non A-Basin products eligible: Ikon Pass, Ikon Base Pass, Mountain Collective, Taos, Monarch, Summit Foundation Medallion, Other Medallions / Gold Pass (CSCUSA)/ NSAA, 5th Grade Passport/ 6th Grade Passport
What To Expect
- NO RESERVATION, NO ACCESS. A limited number of people will be admitted daily. Do not come if you do not have a pre-booked reservation.
- There are only two ways to ski / ride A-Basin during this time: pre-book a reservation with a valid pass or purchase a day ticket in advance.
- TAILGATING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Arapahoe Basin staff will actively police the parking lots to ensure compliance with all state, county and company mandates. There are no exceptions.
- BRING A FACE COVERING. You must wear it when you cannot maintain 6 feet of physical distancing outdoors and in designated areas.
- You will be asked to leave if you do not follow all guidelines laid out by Arapahoe Basin, which were developed in conjunction with state and county health authorities.
- Please stay home if you are sick or are considered high risk.
- This is not an experience suitable for beginners. To reduce injury risk, we recommend only experienced skiers/riders. Expect spring conditions.
Please review ALL check-in and safety procedures HERE before arriving at A-Basin.
* * YOU MUST BRING YOUR TICKET CONFIRMATION AND VALID PASS * *