Take a culinary journey through the Italian countryside at our most popular Moonlight Dinner. This event will have live music/entertainment.
This event is lift-served. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain. For more information and assistance with booking tickets please call us at 1-888-272-7246 seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST.
Adult (ages 13+), price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
General Dinner Itinerary
*These times are for lift-served dinners only.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Center
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open until the lift begins turning for happy hour
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; downloading on Black Mountain Express
SEATING WILL BE LIMITED, so if you would like to sit with another party, please call Meredith Smith at 970-513-5772, or email MeredithS@a-basin.net to request reserved seating.
Moonlight Dinner reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
A-Basin Moonlight Dinners will take place in any weather conditions, so please keep an eye on the forecast and plan accordingly.